CYA/Much Better is a retail department store which stocks a wide range of products,
including but not limited to: Homeware; Home Decor; Party Accessories; Office & Stationery;
Toys; Sports and Pet Accessories; and Health & Beauty.
A new opportunity exists for a General Worker for our store situated in Crown Mines,
The successful person will report into the Supervisor/Store Manager and his/her
primary role will be to offload stock, pack shelves, ensure that the clean is clean
and also to assist customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Offloading of stock
- Packing of stock onto shelves
- Ensuring that the store is neat and tidy
- Assisting of customers on the floor
- Cleaning duties
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 1-2 years experience in mining
- Mining experience
- Merchandising experience
- Good communication skills
- Clear criminal record
- Must be able to work weekends and public holidays
- Reliable transport
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to understand English
- Must be Energetic and fit Can work without supervision
- Available to work overtime Responsibilities
- Extracting coal, bringing it to the surface and transporting it to the buyers
- Responsible for repairing and maintaining equipment
- Supervising drilling activities and maintaining or installing oil pipeline facilities.
- Use high explosives to expose ores or product, and then use heavy machinery to take the material to a refining facility
Benefits: Medical AidPension Scheme
Package & Remuneration
R23.19 per hour
How To Apply?
Interested parties to please send a CV with contactable references to: email@example.com
Should you not hear from us within a period of 2 weeks please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Kindly quote ‘General Worker- Crown Mines’ in the subject line when sending your CV.