Closing Date: 23 June 2023
Key Performance Areas: The successful candidate will receive practical training and exposure in the production environment to supervise large groups of people and coordinating activities to ensure the achievement of the daily Production plan. In addition, the incumbent will ensure compliance to the safety and quality systems, enforcing Good Manufacturing Practices and general administrative duties.
- Grade12 Obtained at least an average of 40%in English
- English and 2nd language – Read, write and speak.
- Time management, deadline driven, dealing with pressure, attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, listening, customer service/focus, problem solving, team player, conflict management, leading by example, accountability, professional conduct, trustworthy and honest. • Computer, numerical skills
- Participates proactively and effectively in sales activities, welcoming customers through a consultative approach and using the tools and channels made available by the company (online and offline).
- Provides both promotional and technical/administrative information on payment and delivery of goods depending on the type of sale (online and offline).
- Actively contributes to achieve and exceed sales performance against shared targets.
- Maintains high and consistent standards of customer service and ensures the correct flow of after-sales service communication (online and offline).
ORGANIZATION OF THE WORK SPACE
- Takes part in the organization of the shop, ensuring that the point of sale, the back office or other work space and the stock are always clean and tidy.
- Checks the delivered goods, sorts them and displays them.
- Participates in stock control and internal inventory.
- Manages shipments to the customer.
- Participates in Visual Merchandising activities.
- Provides support and handles all customer service issues for online and offline sales in a helpful and professional manner, in particular: complaints, returns, cancellations, assortments, individual orders, shipping and payment management, access to services, promotional campaigns, after-sales service, etc.
- Keeps confidential information confidential, in particular with regard to: sensitive data concerning the company and its customers.
- Complies with labor laws, internal procedures, regulations and policies (working hours, rest, holidays, behavior, etc.) and with workplace safety regulations.
- With the support of his\her manager, he\she is co-responsible for his\her own training and ensuring continuous development.
- Store and sales KPIs
Reporting Line: The job holder will report to the shift Foreman.
Knowledge and Skills: The successful candidate should have an Industrial engineering, Operations, or production Management qualification. The ideal candidate must be self-driven and have strong leadership abilities. Previous working experience in the production environment will be an added advantage.
* Please note: Statement of results is not accepted, please submit a certified copy of the original Senior Certificate, ID and relevant qualifications.
How to Apply
Please forward your updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org