Vodacom is a leading African communications company providing a wide range of communication services, including mobile voice, messaging, data, financial and converged services to over 110 million (including Safaricom) customers.
How To Apply For Jobs At Vodacom
Vodacom relies on their people – their enthusiasm, their talent, their commitment to maintain and build on the success of the business, even more so in today’s competitive market. Vodacom depends on their people to deliver excellent service to customers and believe that the better experience employees have at Vodacom, the better service they will provide to their customers.
If you would like to join the Vodacom family, follow the steps below to apply.
- Visit the Vodacom career site
- Sign In/Create an account
- Browse available vacancies
Easy enough, right? In case it’s not, let’s examine each step a little more closely.
Visit the Vodacom career site
Log In/Register your CV
- If you already have an account you can simply sign in and start applying! If you do not have an account, you’ll need to create an account. This should be a quick and easy process:
- Fill out your Personal Details, Contact Details, etc.
- Upload your CV
- Review information
Browse Available Jobs
- Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying! You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by job title, description or keyword. Click on the description of the job you’re interested in and want to find out more about – this will show you the requirements, duties and other relevant information.
- Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply Online” and follow the prompts.
What’s great is that even if there is nothing that interests you right now, by creating a profile you can easily just login once an opportunity arises and apply in future.
To work at Vodacom you will need the following minimum requirements:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Vodacom reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks