If you’re interested in working in the internet industry at webafrica Jobs , you may want to consider applying for a Webafrica jobs. Keep reading to find out how to apply for a position with Webafrica Jobs.
Webafrica is 23 years old and been in internet for many years.
They have done all sorts of internet things along the way but now they just focus on what they are best at, getting South Africans online with increasingly fast internet and giving them a great experience once they get there.
How to apply for a job at Webafrica
WANT TO WORK HERE? THEY ARE ALWAYS HIRING.
If you are looking for an opportunity at Webafrica, you can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.
- Visit the Webafrica career site
- Browse Available JobsScan through the list of available vacancies and click on the one which you would like to apply for.
- Apply!Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply for this job” and follow the prompts to submit your application.
To work at Webafrica you will need the following minimum requirements:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work the stipulated hours
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (or equivalent)
- Webafrica reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks