The SA Navy as an attractive employer of choice which aims at recruiting suitable candidates that meet the requirements. The SA Navy strives to attract the right quality and quantity of skilled or potential employees/members (uniform or civilian) in order to meet the Departments’ strategic and operational objectives.
How To Apply For Jobs At The SA Navy
If you are looking to join the SA Navy, here is your step-by-step guide and how to apply for jobs at the navy.
You can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.
- Visit The Department Of Defence’s Official Website.
- Download The SA Navy Application Form Or The SANDF Application Form.
- Submit The Following Documents With Your Application Form:
- A valid ID card or proof of identification
- A copy of your grade 12 certificate
- Your up-to-date curriculum vitae
- A certificate of your highest academic qualification obtained so far
- Once You Have Completed The Form, You Can Submit Your Application With The Required Documentation To:
SA Navy postal address:
The Department of Defence,
SA Navy Headquarter (Recruitment Center) Private Bag X104,
Requirements needed to join the South African Navy:
If you are looking at joining the South African Army, there are specific requirements that you must meet up with.
- Compulsory Medical fitness (applicants will have to undergo the prescribed SANDF military health examination).
- Compulsory Psychometric tests with proof.
- Proof of criminal records by the Criminal Record Bureau for verification.
- Applications complying with the minimum requirements will be subjected to further screening.
- Shortlisted candidates identified will then be invited to partake in a selection process.