The Foschini Group (TFG) focuses on manufacturing growth plans, e-commerce strategies, and technology-driven business and people practices. The company aims to provide their employees with the opportunity to grow in the business.
TFG provides jobs which help kick-start or elevate their employees’ careers to the next level. The company offers many jobs within various departments.
Applicants are requested to apply for vacancies online via the company website. They may also search for jobs within their province on the website.
- Matric or Grade 10
- Experience Other retail store
Role Duties and Responsibilities
- Advise and assist retailers with retail growth, profitability, and cash flow.
- Liaise with and assist retailers with store openings and re-launches.
- Analyzing and accurately interpreting store performance statistics and benchmarks to identify root causes of poor financial performance and develop action plans to improve.
- Performing store audits through structured store visits and the provision of written reports
- Financial management – compile budgets in line with business strategy and growth plans
- Manage risk in potential bad debt.
- Ensuring that store standards are upheld according to SPAR specifications and the respective hygiene and store standards audits.
- Engage with location specific suppliers and service providers to facilitate growth and resolution
- Perform the role of a liaison for the Western Cape Distribution Centre across various functions of Logistics, Marketing, IT and Operations
- Identify service delivery obstacles and challenges and provide recommendations
- The ability to develop an open, sincere, and trusting relationship with our retailers.
- Good business acumen and operational financial skills.
- Valid Driver’s License, a will be added as an advantage.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Knowledge of FMCG is essential.
- High energy levels with a high stress tolerance.
- Sound leadership and people skills.
- Good interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good skills in the following: communication, negotiation, planning, organizing, effective decision making and influencing.
How To Apply For A Job At TFG:
- Visit the TFG website.
- Scroll down and select “Register and submit your CV”.
- Click on “Create a New Account”.
- Fill in your details.
- Select “Submit”.
Once the applicant’s profile has been created, they may search for jobs on the website and submit their CV on the website. Applicants may track their application status on their profile.
TFG provides their employees with a number of benefits to ensure that their time at the company is pleasant and rewarding. Employees have access to medical aid, financial assistance, counselling, and learning opportunities.
Employees of TFG receive retirement and medical aid contributions. The in-house Medical Scheme offers employees and their immediate family access to comprehensive medical care at a lower cost.
As a way of showing that the company cares for their employees, TFG provides them with financial assistance when they experience financial difficulties and counselling via a 24/7 helpline. Employees are welcome to make use of parental leave options (maternity, adoption and surrogacy) when they are welcoming new members into their families.
TFG encourages their employees to grow at the company by taking part in the learning and development opportunities available. These opportunities include internships, learnerships, academic programmes, skills development and bursari