Pick And Pay Jobs
The Pick n Pay Group is one of Africa’s largest and most consistently successful retailers of food, general merchandise and clothing. This is how to apply for jobs at Pick n Pay.
How To Apply For Jobs At Pick N Pay Stores
Pick n Pay say they welcome people whose values are aligned with there own, namely, honesty, integrity, and accountability.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables Manage Sales and Communication
- Management of staff to ensure continual adherence to basic merchandising requirements and objectives of that function
- Continual drive for sales through repeat replenishment by staff Ensure that all new lines are ordered as soon as the product is listed
- Ensure store staff and PnP management are aware of:
- all new lines
- Stock / supplier issues
- Staff issues
- Ensure that the Store staff are in possession of the Weekly Bulletin and are aware of its contents
- Discuss future promotions, focus lines, stock issues or any other relevant information with all necessary parties
- Communicates all relevant Franchise issues through submission of the Franchise contact report
- Identifies and takes appropriate action where over-stock situations occur and also when short-dated coded stock is found as per the Short Dated and Expired Stock policy
- Communicates immediately all pricing, listing, product, packaging or stock issues directly to management
- Management of returns and waste
- Clear understanding of the requirements / contents of each Category / Division (e.g. Imports, Fresh, GMD etc.)
If you are looking for a career in one of Pick n Pay’s stores, you can follow the below steps to apply. It’s simply.
- Visit the Pick n Pay career site
- Sign In/Create An Account
- If you already have an account you can sign in and start applying! If you do not have an account, you’ll need to create a new account. This should be a quick and easy process:
- Enter your Username, Password and Email
- Fill out your personal information
- Attach your CV/Resume
- Review information
- Browse Available Jobs
- Once your profile is set up, you are ready to start applying! You’ll be able to browse the vacancies and search by location, job title ad keywords. Click on the job you want to find out more about – this will show you the requirements, duties and other relevant information.
- Once you’ve found the job for you, just hit “Apply” and follow the prompts. And there you have it!
So if you want to work for Pick n Pay, the process is easy and simple. Click HERE to get started.
To work at a Pick n Pay store you will need the following:
- A South African ID
- Be able to work retail hours, including weekends and Public Holidays
- A minimum qualification of Grade 10-12 (or equivalent)
- Pick n Pay Group reserves the right to conduct Employee Verification Checks, including but not limited to Criminal and Credit Checks
If you haven’t heard back within 30 days, your application was unsuccessful.