Tshiamo Group (Pty) Ltd Jobs
Tshiamo Group (Pty) Ltd (“Tshiamo Group”) is a company operating within mining, metals and energy industries. Companies under the Group include Tshiamo Resources, Tshiamo Processing, Tshiamo Commodities and Tshiamo Bulk Carries. The company operates in South Africa and Ghana. Tshiamo Group is headquartered in Johannesburg and has regional offices in eMalahleni and Klerksdorp.
We are looking for a strong Financial Accountant to join our growing team. This role is a great opportunity to further gain commercial experience with strong guidance and mentorship from a senior management team.
As the Financial Accountant you will be required to take ownership of the finances within the company by managing the daily operating finance functions and working across departments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review financial transactions before final posting to ensure that all transactions are processed accurately
- Preparing financial analyses and reports
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Assisting with annual audit preparations
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting staff as required or assigned
- Ensure daily target reports and cashflow reports are done, timeously and Reconciling bank accounts monthly
- Reconcile debtors and creditors statements monthly
- Mange internal transfers between companies
- Run month-end reports
- Manage PAYE returns
- Manage VAT returns
- Manage Provisional Tax returns
- Manage Annual Income Tax Returns
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Finance / Accounting degree (Hons)
- CA(SA) (Advantage)
- Tax knowledge and experience is essential
- Tax Act knowledge is essential
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- 5 years working experience in Accounting / Finance
- Driver’s license and own transport
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced
- Mining experience will be advantageous
Personal attributes and other requirements
At Tshiamo Group we look for dynamic, energetic people filled with tenacity, integrity and out of the ordinary thinking. We value individuals who in turn value our culture; that is, a can-do attitude while challenging convention. Diversity, competency and flexible leadership are respected in pursuit of the growth of our business.
Package & Remuneration